This year we have been carpooling with our friends the Earls as much as our schedules allow. We squeeze in a little fun before and after school most days. I've been very proud of myself and the kids. I have managed to get up and get going each morning before their little feet hit the floor. Having lunches packed and clothes laid out and a BIG cup of coffee in my belly all before anyone is awake; make our mornings so much calmer than last year when I let the kids waking up be my alarm clock!
Owen asked what I did while he was at school...I told him I went to Yoga. "Is this what you do?" I'll have him know its very difficult and HOT in my Yoga class (but I love it!)
Orange Leaf is one of our fave after school treats. Henley was modeling her outfit for Nana. What a mess!
One day Courtney and I got brave (crazy) and ran to the mall after we picked up the kids
We make funny faces around Henley when she falls asleep (which is most days)
This is how we feel about homework. The boys have a spelling test each Friday and math homework each night and poems every two weeks...Momma has had to step of her game!
Henley is finally deciding she needs to do her work. My little princess does not believe she needs to do anything at school except be cute...we are getting better...some days....
MOM FAIL!!! I dropped the boys off somewhere and she was a mess (because she was exhausted) so I caved and let her sit in Owen's big boy seat...clearly she needs the support of the high-back booster.
waiting for our ride
two peas in a pod
Teddy Bear Picnic day! Henley chose her Minnie Mouse bear wearing a Tiana costume...of course!
I love these little cuties! They are doing so well this year. I'm so proud of their work ethic (Henley's is not quite developed), good manners, and positive attitudes. I'm proud of us! We've made it seven weeks and we're getting better everyday!
Teacher conferences were today...all received great reports. Todd and I were given a few tips for what we can be doing at home to help them grow...It take a village!











0 comments:
Post a Comment