First off...We have FINALLY lost a tooth! Owen is dying to loose a tooth. The boys are pretty much the last ones in their group to start losing teeth. Some kids have them beat by up to 8 teeth. The dentist assured me it was no big deal and it'll happen when it happens. On wednesday before the guys went camping Owen came yelling about Brody's loose tooth. B said he had tripped the night before and hit it on the hanging chair in their room. He was not at all excited about the idea of a loose tooth. I sent him off to Indian Guides and Todd sent me this pic!
Brody wasn't eating because he said his tooth her. Todd asked to see it and he pulled it without Brody even realizing it. No warning, no time to worry, no tears. All the older boys made a big deal out of it and B thought he was pretty cool. The tooth fairy even found them sleeping in the woods. She was generous too! $10!
they made their spirit sticks
I guess Owen is centering himself with nature?
I got to hang at home with this little nugget! Bubble Baths and Princess movies, what more can you ask for?!
She even squeezed in a medical exam for Holly with Doc McStuffin's help
The boys had a blast in Junction. I think the river was the biggest hit. I'm so happy they get to make these memories with each other and their Dad!


0 comments:
Post a Comment