Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Henley's 4 Year Well-Check

Today was the day I've been dreading since the boys' 4 year well-check...this has to be the worst one. The kids are old enough to know what is going on and they are not happy!
 Upon being called back to the exam room, the tears started flowing. Originally I had scheduled this appointment for before school started...the office had to change it.  Today was her third day at full-time school...definitely not going into to this with a good attitude (me or her)
 Sweet Karen took her back and measured and weighed her and I assume gave her candy because she came back happy and decided she would watch a movie.
 OH NO! While waiting on the doc...she's OUT! There is drool. She is done.  This is actually getting worse...
Miss Terry comes in and we have to wake her to check her out. She is not pleased.  Finally we decide she seems pretty healthy and we call it a day.  Henley measured in the 85% for weight and 90% for height.  I was a little shocked at the weight because she is not big at all...I guess it's because she so tall. I, myself, think she's perfect.
She was Oh-SO-ANGRY about all the shots but we did survive and we are done with vaccines for quite some time! WOOOO-HOOOOO!

0 comments: