Today is the day! I am ready and so are three very excited little kids!
Our fresh new backpacks are all ready to go!
We got up without any problems and are off to a good start. This year the boys need to be in their desks and ready for the day at 8:45. They can go into their classes at 8:30. Henley gets to go sit in the cafeteria and visit with her girlfriends until 8:45. I have a feeling Todd and I will hang out with her today and make sure her day gets off on the right foot.
PreK-4
Mrs. McCullough
42 inches tall and 40 pounds
"When I grow up, I want to be a ballerina"
First Grade
Mrs. Sample
48 inches tall and 54 pounds
"When I grow up I want to be a doctor"
First Grade
Mrs. Windham
49 inches tall and 46 pounds
"When I grow up I want to be a Scientist"
The boys are dismissed at 2:30 this year. Henley will go to "After-Care" at school because she's done with her day at 2:00. She is very excited for an extra 30 minutes to play with her friends. The boys do not understand why they will never go to After-Care....







0 comments:
Post a Comment