Well...let's keep the fun coming!

You want us to open MORE fun stuff...so hard to be 4!
I think Brody is ready to see what Nana & Papa D and the McD's have picked out for him
Owen asked his favorite question..."for me?" Owen loves to open the gifts as quickly as possible and then go back to see what he actually got when everything is out in the open.

Brody was so funny with his gifts...he wanted to stop and study each one but Owen's speed made him worried he wouldn't get to open all his gifts before Owen went after them. Brody takes his time and wants to enjoy each gift.

What's behind the door....

Big Boy Bikes!

Here we go!

Owen was off!

The problem the boys had with the big boy bikes was when they push the pedals backwards, it engages the brakes. There is a learning curve with these

"Don't leave me!!!!! I have a bike too!"

Papa D, I'm gonna put my feet up and you're going to need to push me around. "Tank-ewe" (thank you)
WOW!

Look at how cute I am!
You want us to open MORE fun stuff...so hard to be 4!
I think Brody is ready to see what Nana & Papa D and the McD's have picked out for him
Owen asked his favorite question..."for me?" Owen loves to open the gifts as quickly as possible and then go back to see what he actually got when everything is out in the open.
Brody was so funny with his gifts...he wanted to stop and study each one but Owen's speed made him worried he wouldn't get to open all his gifts before Owen went after them. Brody takes his time and wants to enjoy each gift.
What's behind the door....
Big Boy Bikes!
Here we go!
Owen was off!
The problem the boys had with the big boy bikes was when they push the pedals backwards, it engages the brakes. There is a learning curve with these
"Don't leave me!!!!! I have a bike too!"
Papa D, I'm gonna put my feet up and you're going to need to push me around. "Tank-ewe" (thank you)
WOW!
Look at how cute I am!

0 comments:
Post a Comment