Saturday, February 11, 2012

HI-YA!

This morning I thought we would "quickly" put together a cabinet I ordered...quickly was the wrong word!

Look at all those pieces and ALL the Styrofoam!

I bet I can turn this one piece into a million pieces!

Here is where Todd and I went wrong. I thought they would love to karate chop the Styrofoam...little did I know...


We created monsters! They can "HI-YA" anything. The fridge door, their sister, the dog, anything! That piece of foam Todd is holding ended up in about 100 pieces. It was definitely an entertaining morning all be it, a messy one...I wouldn't trade the mess for the giggles... EVER!

Henley loves an unlocked pantry. I have to be so careful to make sure the lock is ALWAYS on the door, or who knows what she will find to drag out. Today, it was Fritos. Right as she came into the doorway and Todd spotted her...she dumped the entire bag. No worries, she just plopped down and enjoyed her snack right off the floor.

Guess who joined her?

Gig'em!

Checking to make sure she's doing it correctly!

0 comments: