I love Valentine's Day! I know it is a made-up holiday for consumer purposes, but I still love it! It is so cheese-y and fun! Todd and I have never made a big deal of Valentine's Day. Before kiddos we would go pick up dinner and dessert and enjoy dinner in bed with a hokey movie. Now...we take full advantage and definitely go out on a Valentine's Day date! (Plus Todd spoils me with all sorts of goodies.) I hosted my Ladies Bunco on Monday night and got our house "in the mood" for the day of love. They kids got into it this year and it was so fun. They liked helping assemble their Valentines for their friends and definitely enjoyed all the gifts showered on them by their sweet grandparents and great grandparents.

Opening some goodies...

LOVING our new slinky.

Nan sent the kiddos these cute pj's. I absolutely LOVE them! How stinkin' cute do they look?
I think I love these jammies because they remind me of my grandfather. He always wore these kind of pajamas. He would have loved the silly stories I tell about my kiddos.

Sweet girl
Opening some goodies...
LOVING our new slinky.
Nan sent the kiddos these cute pj's. I absolutely LOVE them! How stinkin' cute do they look?
Sweet girl
0 comments:
Post a Comment