Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's Snowing?

As I am nearing the finish line in Vegas, my dad calls (yes, I answer. I was delirious). He says it snowing in Midland. Needless to say, I didn't care at that moment. Then the next morning everyone on Facebook was posting about all the snow. I really doubted the amounts people were claiming. As we were flying in, Todd and I looked out the window at the snow cover ground and wondered "How long were we gone?".


Look at it piled up on the hood of the truck


I couldn't believe there was any snow left. It has not been that cold here and I figured the snow would melt very quickly.


So pretty!


This is the only picture I have of the boys in the snow. They romped around before gymnastics. We did not do the bundle-up-and-only-stay-outside-for-a-minute dance. We were perfectly happy enjoying the snow through our windows.

0 comments: