Saturday, December 24, 2011

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas EVE

We woke up to a ton of snow this morning!!!!

It was so pretty

Since we're stuck inside...let's make cookies!

Not me! I'm going shopping with Daddy!

Heading to lunch. Enjoying ALL the snow.
We were loading the car and Owen said my favorite thing I heard all day. Snow was coming down hard and we were all covered trying to buckle car seats. It's blowing big snow flakes in the car and Brody says, "Snow". Owen is quick to correct him, "It's not snow, it's Christmas!". Love these guys!

Owen and Great Pa being silly!

Owen was a little more interested in the snow after lunch.

Daddy making snow angels

Henley thought she was going to like it, but was WRONG!

We decided to bundle up and get to work on a snowman. Brody was the first one out there. And the only one for a while.
Owen decided to join the fun after getting to hot in the house with his gear on. He wanted the "stuff" but not the "action"
Working hard on that snow man.

Where are y'all heading with those snowballs?

Thank goodness I had the sense to close the door fast!

Dad and Owen kicking a snow ball down the hill to make it bigger!
Such a fun WHITE Christmas Eve!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: