

So cute in her outfit from Nana! I love the holidays for so many reasons (especially all the little girls outfits!)

ScoobyDoo was all ready to go trick or treating. He absolutely loved Halloween and could not get enough!

We decided to wear our third costume for Halloween night. The peacock was just too hot for today. Gotta love Texas weather.

Our first house!!! It was Grammie's. Thought we should start with some friendly faces.

Guess who was there? Great Pa and Great Ma were in town for the opening of the new preforming arts center. Rod Stewart was performing. Look out! Midland is big time!

I know I'm biased, but Brody is the cutest BumbleBee I've ever seen!

This girl loves a baby!

We headed out and stopped at a few houses. Mostly my Bunco ladies that were between Grammie's and our house. Halloween was fun, but it's a tough time for the little guys who go to bed early. I know they had fun, but they would have been happy to just stay home and hand out candy. It was by far the high light of their night. They screeched and ran to the door each time the bell rang.

This guy just wanted to put his feet up and enjoy some fruit snacks. He's such a party animal!

The sword glowsticks were a hit. Sister is totally unaware of all the action she is missing behind her. Must have been too busy strutting in her fancy pink boots!
Definitely a Happy Halloween!
0 comments:
Post a Comment