It's time for our big girl to start cereal? What? I'm definitely not ready for this! I am guilty of not always being excited about the next milestones. I am extremely thankful for the healthy progression of my children, but I really don't like the feeding process. Henley and I have this nursing thing down. It's so easy with no mess, no dirty dishes, no trips to the grocery store...but...the time is here and we will eat!

Here's our pretty girl has no idea what's
comin' her way

She did pretty good for her first attempt. I was impressed. She kept about 1/3 of what I fed her in her mouth. I forgot how slow a process this is!

She did do better than her brothers I have to say (or maybe I'm better at feeding after lots of practice on the boys.) This is Owen at five months

We finished off the cereal in a bottle. This is how the boys did cereal. After a few attempts at spoon feeding them, I found this to be much easier. I have a feeling Henley will learn to love her cereal served this way too!

What are Owen and Brody doing while Mom's feeding sister?

Playing beauty shop, of course!
I spray the boys hair down every morning to fix it, and I guess I left the stuff accessible. They run when I spray them so I literally do their hair on the run. Apparently they don't mind if brother is the one doing the spraying...
0 comments:
Post a Comment