I have the greatest Bunco group ever! We have been together for the last five years. Grammie and her friends were sweet enough to include me when they started the group. We've lost a few good ladies (nothing bad, they just moved) and we blessed with fab new girls. We meet the second Monday of each month at someones house and each throw in $10 for prizes.

Here's the gang! If you can't make it, we bring in a sub. Yeager got to sub this time. Hope we didn't scare her too bad!

Here's Jessica with Me & Henley. Henley loves to go to
Bunco. As you can only imagine, she gets TONS of attention

Diane and
Grammie
Cindy and Kelly with Henley's giraffe. I'm sure the whole table was entertaining her. It takes her a couple of days to come down from her
Bunco high. The boys went to
Bunco a few times. All I wanted to do was nap while they passed the boys around.

Lori and Lisa and the reason we always have a good time! This month was Mexican food with Sangria and Margaritas.
I'm doing the food next month, what should I cook????
1 comments:
Oh how fun! I miss my Midland Bunco ladies, especially you friend! I'm glad that ya'll have such a great time together!
Post a Comment