Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Haircut, Take Two

We got our haircut! No one really knows the true excitment this statement holds. Except, my parents. I have been holding off on the boys haircut until my parents got here. I needed reinforcements. These are the good pictures. Once the screaming and flood of tears started, I did not get any pics.

Brody, pre haircut

Owen pre haircut

Just hanging out in these cool cars, little did they know what was coming...

The "after" picture. My mother, who love those curls more than anything, suggested shaving their heads so they would not have to be put through that torture for a long while.

3 comments:

whitney cadagin said...

SO BRAVE they are! :) glad nellers was there to lend a helping hand! love you guys!

kinsey said...

oh my goodness they are so cute!

Kim said...

That place looks great, Hodge will have to get a haircut soon. The boys look handsome!