I went to get my car washed yesterday after we went and worked out. I popped a movie in and even passed out fries. Well...
My mother to this day loves to point out that I cried every time we went to have the car washed, so this is for you, Mom.
This blog will chronicle the crazy times of Janai and Todd with their sweet twin boys, Owen and Brody, and their precious little sister, Henley.
I went to get my car washed yesterday after we went and worked out. I popped a movie in and even passed out fries. Well...
Posted by Janai Rogers at 9:35 PM
6 comments:
I absolutely love that you stopped to take a picture. It's pictures like this that are going to make you laugh over and over again! Love it!
Love the photos . . . A & B are terrified as well. I just wish I could have captured it on camera too!
I LOVE IT! i agree w/ emily - you are going to laugh at those pictures for the rest of your life. too sweet...darn scary carwashes! even a fry didn't help!
Oh I love it too!! Campbell is just as terrified!! It really can make for a great laugh though!
Jaxon used to be terrified of the car washes too! However, sometime in the past 3 months he has started loving them and everytime he sees one he asks to go actually he says "vroom vroom bath momma peeeeeeeeeease!"
i don't know why this made me laugh out loud-ha! sometime the care warsh scares me too :) ps mmm...those fries look they are from chick fil a...dee-to-the-lish!
Post a Comment