Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fun Times

Yesterday I finally got our carpets cleaned. Of course, it was the one day it rained here and the boys refused to sleep. I had to have the front door open for four hours and manage to keep the boys and the dog from running away, pulling on the hoses, and just plain going crazy. It turned out to be a fun afternoon!
I have told the boys not to go between the wall and the fridge. This is why! Who knew? Mom is always right! Yes, I did leave him stuck while I went to get the camera.

I decided since we were muddy, how bad could suckers be?

Sweet Owen

B-boy lovin' that sucker

FUNNIEST PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!
You might have to enlarge this to really appreciate it!

6 comments:

mary_marshall said...

Oh Janai, I laughed out loud at that last picture. Well at the first one too of Owen stuck between the wine fridge & wall. Your boys are so cute!!

Myndi Easter said...

I just love it! What a pair of cuties! Miss them!

Sarah said...

love the hair! they are getting so big and cuter every post!

Emily said...

Oh Janai - what it must be like to live at your house. Constant entertainment. Love your pictures. The last one is just hilarious!!! Wish we could play with you more often!

Emily K. said...

I am jealous of all the curls! I love their facial expressions in the last picture! Of course, never pass up a photo op!!

Emily Osborne said...

I love the fact that you left Owen stuck to go get the camera - I do that around here all the time and Will thinks I am so cruel! But the pictures are classic!! And I absolutely LOVE that last picture - too cute!!