Monday, April 6, 2009

Still Alive

I survived!!!!!! Buckshot Bash is OVER! For those of you who didn't know, we had our big Junior League charity event this weekend. I was in charge of the silent and live auctions at the Buckshot Bash on Friday and then I had the pleasure of helping with the clay shoot on Saturday. I had no problem doing my part, except...I picked Christin up at 6:30 (AM!) after we had just finished cleaning up the Buckshot Bash party at 12:30, so we were lovely and chipper with our 5 hours of sleep. This isn't even the tough part. Our committee powered through the lack of sleep, but the wind beat the life out of us out at Windwalker! I can say, I have never experienced anything like that wind! I came home a little bit darker thanks to the red dirt, and had dirt in places dirt should never be.

Here's a few pics to show how my family even had to suffer through my stressful week last week...

Dad was so wonderful! He did anything to entertain his boys!

Owen was very concerned about Mom's whereabouts

I think Brody forgot who I was...he looks a little confused

Check out the bump on the right side of Owen's head. He dove over the nose of his Elmo airplane onto the brick floors. Of course he missed the rug by only inches.

Check out Brody's bump on the left side. Not sure what happened...

2 comments:

Leslie Neatherlin said...

Don't you know they have to have matching bumps too mom :) They are just precious!!

the Sebring's said...

i bet you can breathe easier now that you have Buckshoot Bash behind you! i'm sure you did a great job! kudos to todd for being a great dad while you were busy!