Let me start this with saying, I am not complaining about Brody's new treatment, I'm just telling it like it is because I thought it was funny.
So, Brody and I got to see Dr. Nabulsi this morning and luck out and get to see Jennifer instead. Brody has been under the weather this weekend, but not too bad. I chalked the temp up to teething and the diaper rash solidified that diagnosis. The throwing up...totally Owen's fault. Owen had Brody howling last night at dinner and he barfed. I thought he just choked and we moved on. So, this morning we were all laying on their huge comfy caterpillar having a bottle (yes, we still love the bottle) and Brody sucked his down (strange) and then just laid there (very strange). Oh well, he obviously just loves his momma. So Todd grabs B and I grab O-Man and we head downstairs for breakfast. Brody takes a seat and...BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRFFFFFFF! OH MY! Todd and I were amazed at the amount and force behind it! GROSS! Well, maybe I should call the doctor. On my way over to the doc, I'm wandering is this the visit nothing's wrong and I'm being a crazy mom. In the waiting room, I wonder should I snatch Brody up and run for the door so they don't find out I'm crazy.
We see Jennifer. Ear infection, very low blood sugar, and we have been awarded a nebulizer for breathing treatments. Thank goodness...I'm not crazy. Oh yea, and Brody will be fine. He got a shot for the ear and nausea and cream for the diaper rash.
We go home with a detour to Chik-fil-A. I figure being sick is kinda like the day after you have a few too many, so Brody deserved some chicken and fries. The nebulizer arrives and the breathing treatment begins....
1 week ago
4 comments:
poor guy! hope he feels better soon!
Poor B-boy! He sure has had a rough time this year. Wish we were closer - I would give him lots of hugs and kisses...and loan you J's nebulizer. He had to do those treatments so often our insurance finally bought us one! Hugs to you - those treatments are no fun for anyone, but thank goodness they exist and can be done at home. xoxoxo
p.s. this breathing thing must come from the McD side of the family...
they are so cute. even when they don't feel well ;-)
Mom always looks pretty, even at 8 in the morning at the DRs office! I hope Brody is feeling better, he looked much better today. V
Post a Comment