It was a good day at our house, but the rain brought the blues...

We miss Daddy!

This is what I see when I walk into the boys room whenever they're waking up. Sometimes there's a smile...sometimes tears

This is how I find Owen. Usually there's an arm hanging out as he drapes himself on his
bumper waiting for assistance

Brody was READY to get out!

After we ate dinner, we search the ottoman for treasures

While the boys were napping, a little
spring shower dumped some more hail on us

The pool was white-capping (the picture didn't do it justice)

Look at all that hail and the blue sky (gotta love west Texas weather!)

We got enough for it to start piling up

Look at the tee box right behind our fence- covered in ice
This makes me an official West Texas girl. I have officially become a weather tracker. I never understood why Todd and his family always talked about the weather. Well, I get it now. You never know what the next hour holds. The rain was nice and much needed.
Not an exciting blog, but hopefully enough to satisfy
Jennifer!
5 comments:
aww, i sort of miss those crazy weather changes! weird- never thought i would say that!
those boys faces are priceless! hope your weather gets better....now it's raining in south texas!
I am definitely satisfied when I get to see pics of those precious boys!!! Even though they look at me and cry :(
oh man i am feeling them on that first pic! you have got ur hands full! fun huh? and by the looks of it in about another year you will have two little house cleaners!
We got mad hail here in Austin on the 25th. Both of our cars are severely damaged, and every yard in our neighborhood has a roofing sign in it! Including ours!
Post a Comment