Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Destin Diary Day Three

What a sun shining beautiful day we had today!


The sun was out in full force today and we were ready for it!


Everyone found their shades and headed to the beach nice and early. Grammies and I went to the store nice and early so we could get back and enjoy the gorgeous day!


Look what we grabbed at the store. I thought it was a boogie board, but these two had other plans for it. First we tried this out on the tile in the condo...needless to say it was so much more fun on the beach!


This guy was taking a break from his actual boogie board experience. I missed it, but apparently while the other two yahoos and I ran upstairs, Brody was riding the waves on his board! I am not surprised. He is amazing!


I had me build him a sand castle and then he decorated it. I guess that makes him the architect and interior decorator while I'm just the hired help?


All my Rogers boys trying to get fixed for a nap....


Henley "struggling" to get comfortable...


Ahhhhh, much better! Four outta five little ones napping in the ocean breeze listening to the waves crash....


Look what I whipped out while everyone was napping! Are you impressed?


Dinner at the Wharf


Waiting for fireworks...


Waiting...


Still waiting....luckily some after dinner purchases entertained us! When the fireworks FINALLY started, Henley was not a fan. I tried to explain to her that is was okay, they were far away, and so on....finally I just covered her ears and she thought they were great! Long busy day! Can't wait to do it again tomorrow!

0 comments: