I finally took the kids to the dentist. Yes boys will be five next week and have not been yet. I've been procrastinating and hoping I was doing a good job brushing.

Henley actually went last Wednesday. She did very good considering she had dance and gymnastics and no nap. Dr. Wilkerson let me hold her and he checked her teeth and let her get prizes.

Today Owen did GREAT! He climbed up in the chair and let the dentist take a look. We did x-rays next and he did great. There was a little fear when the big x-ray camera came out but he powered through and was so brave! I was so proud of him!

Brody was not as happy to be at the dentist. We talked about it and were very positive and he watched Owen and was totally fine, but when his turn came...not too fun. They started with x-rays because it was set up for Owen and he tried to cooperate but it was too much. He got a pass on x-rays and a hold-him-down-speedy-exam-with-fluoride to tide us over for six months! Whew! Mommy was beat up! Owen is going back tomorrow to get his teeth cleaned, I think they wanted us out of there today after all the drama!
1 comments:
I haven't taken mine yet either...I'm dreading it! Going to try to fit it in before baby, but we will we ;)
Post a Comment