Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Funday

Friday was parent/teacher conference day at school, so we had our conferences and loaded up the kids and headed to Lubbock.


Can you tell they've been buckled into their carseats for 2 hours?


Since they let us shop, we let them PLAY! Brody was in heaven flying through the air!


Brody with his buddy Brown


CC and Henley cruising in the trolley


I can only imagine what these two are talking about


After the mall we took the kids to eat at Chuy's (one 8 year old, one 5 year old, five 4 year olds, one 3 year old, and a 2 year old). We were asked if we were a day care program on a field trip.


Henley loved hanging with the big kids


Push-ups on the patio were a fun surprise. I loved watching my kids enjoying the push-ups. I remember my grandmother getting those for me when I was little.


I'm so proud of these kids. We had a few different people come up and compliment us on our well behaved children. We were four proud mommas. Great trip!

0 comments: