Saturday, October 6, 2012

BRRRRRR!!!!!

Last week we had rain, this week we have COLD!

I thought I was very clever to put their jerseys on over their coats...Owen clearly did not agree with my decision because he was unable to get to his pockets.  He managed to play the entire game with his hands in his pockets. What an athlete!

She braved the cold too! Of course today was our picture day too, so I had to drag all 3 of them to another field before their game even started. I was not a fan of the COLD wind.

During breaks our super long socks doubled as great leg warmers when we unfolded them pulled them ALL the way up

B found warmth in Daddy's gloves

Even though is was cold we brought home a victory!

Look who stopped by...Pa Doss

It was fun playing against our buddy, Brown's, team.  Can you tell they are enjoying their post-game treats?

0 comments: