Last August I had two 3 year-olds starting Preschool at a new school and they were going to be separated for the first time...

They have come so far! Being in different classes has strengthened their brotherly bond so much. They really enjoy Tuesday and Thursday afternoons after being apart all day.

They have come so far! Being in different classes has strengthened their brotherly bond so much. They really enjoy Tuesday and Thursday afternoons after being apart all day.

This sweet girl was just a 13 month old baby that couldn't walk when she ventured out to make new friends at Mother's Day Out. She has grown more than I thought possible in the past 9 months. I love the little girl she is turning into. Her personality shines brighter each day! Where did my baby go!!!!!!

1 comments:
They are growing up so much! You guys have some super cute kids!
Post a Comment