Monday, May 7, 2012

Angry Birds

These 2 really are 2 peas in a pod...


Partners in crime...


I was laying in bed this morning with all my sweet kiddos. Brody had swiped my phone from the charger and was playing Angry Birds, and O & H were roaming, wallering, and wondering. Owen looks at and states, "I'm playing Angry Birds". I didn't understand seeing as how he was just standing there looking at me. Then....WHAM! He tackles Henley! Jumps up and states, "Henley is the pig. I'm the Angry Bird!" She loved the attention and did not complain.



This is our new method of Angry Birds. Much safe yet still physical. They love it. When they get bored with Angry Birds, they just hit the boxes and knock them down as Incredible Hulk!

1 comments:

Yocumotion said...

i am SO making that tower!! where did you get the birds???