They boys went to Grammie's house for a little play date today so I could get the tree up. When they came home they were very excited to see that Christmas had arrived at our house.

Going over all the ornaments on the tree with Dad

What did you get?
Owen's ornament this year was a
Scooby Doo musical ornament and Brody's was Cars @.

I really didn't think out the musical aspect of the ornament. We have a strict no-touch policy with the tree and anything on it...well, they have to touch it to turn it on...it's all very confusing!

Todd and I couldn't resist when we were in Chicago, we picked up a couple more surprises for the boys. Brody loved his
Phineas and
Ferb ornament. It was Perry the
Platypus, his favorite.

Owen thought his
Tow Mater from Cars 2 was pretty cool too!
0 comments:
Post a Comment