I thought of a few more Henley facts to recap...

We went to the baseball game tonight with friends and the kiddos were all up late...Henley is "spoiled" in her night routine. At 6 months we put the boys in their beds and they cried it out. Henley, not so much...she nursed until 9 months so she always fell asleep nursing. Well, since then I've bottle fed her to sleep every night. She's a year old, time to cry it out. She fell asleep during her bottle tonight and it was sooo late so I thought I could get her to bed with no tears. Nope. The minute her bottom hits the mattress she's screaming. It's late, I'm sorry, work it out little girl. I get in bed and check the video monitor. Yes, she is sitting up in bed crying, but her eyes are closed and she's asleep! Every time she sways and starts to fall over, she wakes herself up. Now I have a little peace about letting her cry it out. She's torturing herself. ( yes, she did finally FLOP over and pass out).

Henley loves to sit in her chair. Gives great (open mouth) kisses. Her fourth (top left) and possible fifth (the one to the left of the other new one) tooth are pushing through. She can high-five. One of her favorite activities is playing with her magnets on the magnet board. LOVES her babies. She pats them and takes one with her everywhere. Her babies are quite dirty seeing how she crawls everywhere with them in her hands. Nilla Wafers are her new favorite food.
1 comments:
She is too cute. And I hear you on the spoiling. As babies the girls wete rarely in bed past 7. Zoe? She just goes with the flow. I'm still nursing her and she still usually wakes at night, but I try to get her back down without feeding her. But man is she spoiled! I haven't had a full night's sleep in almost 2 years!
Post a Comment