Friday, August 5, 2011

Introducing...

Mama Smurf & Dada Smurf




When my parents were in town for Henley's birthday Smurfs came to our house. Sunday morning we were all sitting around and I gave Owen the sale paper for Toys R Us (he loves to check out the newest toys he needs). When he came upon the New Smurf items he declared to Nana, "I'd poop for a Smurf". Seeing as how all the other poop-treasures on the mantle hadn't peeked his interest in pooping in the potty, Nana raced out to find Smurf-poop-prizes. She also got each of the boys a stuffed Smurf (bc who can resist spoiling my cuties). One was Papa Smurf with the big white beard and red pants and the other was just a regular Smurf. He asked "Who dat?". Nana told him it was Papa Smurf, so therefore (my very smart child) decided the other Smurf must be Nana Smurf. Sounds good. We go about our business. McDonald's has Smurf toys right now. Between McD's prizes and poop-prizes, Owen has found the perfect Momma & Dada Smurfs. Mama was decided right away, but a few Smurfs had to audition for Dada's spot. Today he found the perfect Dada Smurf!

1 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Poop prizes? This is the first I've heard of that! I might have to try it on my non pooper. So far we've been able to get by with stickers and enthusiastic high fives.