Monday, June 20, 2011

Road Trip to the Ranch

This weekend our friends invited us to their ranch to celebrate our children's wonderful fathers! This is the Llano River and was my view each morning as I sipped my coffee. This is their back yard! Fabulous!


We enjoyed the pool as means to keep the kids cool. 106 is a little hot for these little ones (you wouldn't know from watching them, they NEVER stopped moving!).
Brody was having a blast with his brother

Eating watermelon on the back porch was one of my favorite things we did. Todd cut up the melon and I threw it in a bowl. When I announced "watermelon" all the little ones (and big ones) came running! Please notice Owen looking through the window...too funny! He was not being punished, apparently he was not happy about his decision to skip the watermelon?


This picture says "summer" to me. I love the juice dripping down his little belly!


We headed down to the river to see what we could get into...


looks oh-so-tempting...


Owen, "Mom, do you know what you're doing?"


We made it! Of course, I had just changed myself and the boys out of our swimsuits. No problem, we jumped in with shoes, clothes, everything!


no words necessary


Henley loved having Willa to play with. Henley is not much older but she definitely plays a little too rough thanks to her cute big brothers.


SO MUCH FUN!
Yes, we are pulling up on everything! She has started putting her feet flat on the floor when she's crawling. I would be way impressed (scared) if she stood up from that strange position. I see walking in our near future!

0 comments: