Miss Henley is two weeks old (August 11). She has been eating and sleeping like a pro. We are
truly in love with her. Her brothers love her, even though they have yet to show it. I weighed her and she is up to 8lb and 6oz. I love that she is so healthy, but she's already growing up too fast!

This girl loves her B
oppy (the pillow thing she's laying on). I used my B
oppys SO much with the boys because I could put one baby on each side of me and they were supported while I tended to the other one. I really didn't know if I would need it with one baby, but she is quite the fan. At night when she's not ready to go right back to sleep (as mommy is) after our late night feeding, she hangs out in her
Boppy between Todd and I until she's ready to join us in sleepy-time. As soon as I hear those sweet deep breathes, she is returned to her bed. I usually feed her around 10 and she's making it to 2 or 3 and then holds off again until around 7. Her schedule isn't too hard on mom.
0 comments:
Post a Comment