Here we go!
Our first trip three deep. We headed off to school to drop the boys off and then onto Henley's first appointment with Dr. Nabulsi. We actually left on time and only had to go back to the house once for something we forgot. Not bad! (Nana is still here. I DID NOT do this on my own.)

How cute are they? Looks easy. Right?

This is the first picture. Owen is totally confused as to why I'm taking pictures. He doesn't even notice Henley. Brody is screaming because I pinched his fingers between his and Henley's
car seat. I think Henley was the only one not too upset. Mom and I managed to take Henley to the doctor and run a few errands without much trouble. We even went to pick the boys up with Henley in tow. I sat in the car and fed her because I have not figured out this schedule thing yet. We'll get there.
1 comments:
You did it! I can tell you that after having the twins on a super tight schedule when they were babies, I expected the same thing with Zoe, but nope. I feed her when she's hungry, and she naps when she's tired. She has a routine, but not so much of a time driven schedule like last time. You may surprise yourself at how lax you are with her vs the boys. Enjoy!
Post a Comment