I am 31 weeks pregnant with this baby girl today!
I was curious what I looked like at this point with the boys? See below
-------
I'm feeling great. The boys are out of school (this is our first week together) and we are trying so hard to be busy all day. Therefore, Mom is absolutely pooped at night. I have gone back to napping. The nursery is pretty much done, and we are ready for baby. The biggest difference between my pregnancies is the movement of the baby!!! WHOA! The boys moved and my belly danced, but nothing like this. Sister can dance. I guess it's just ALL the room she has. Owen and Brody were head down the majority of my pregnancy so I had four little feet in my ribs and occasionally some elbows poking out the side. They would push their little rears out, but this little Lady can move. She had strong opinions about others pressing against her space. Todd had his back to me the other morning while we were wishing morning not to come and he thought I was laughing at him because my belly was jiggling. Nope! That's your daughter letting you now you need to move it on over or go get Mom some breakfast. Today Brody was napping next to me in the chair and he flipped over onto my belly. Baby Girl was not a fan!!!! She pushed and pushed, but of course, Brody didn't budge. The boys will point at my belly and say baby, but they really have no idea. The thing that freaks them out most is my belly button. It is gone! Totally flattened out this week. Brody lifted up my shirt and was very disappointed not to find my belly button. All is well. I go a week from today for my next appointment. I will get pics of the nursery posted soon!
5 comments:
I can't believe she will be here soon!!! You look great and I love all the recent posts!
You are still just soooo tiny! I can't believe how soon she'll be joining your family!!
Finally - a belly shot!!! You look GREAT and it's amazing how tiny your tummy is this time around. ;) We're starting the countdown with you...
LOVE the update!! does little miss have a name, or are you keeping it secret until she's here?!?!
Good luck with the kiddos. I just had my 4th kiddo a few weeks ago.
Post a Comment