Tuesday, March 16, 2010

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

It's a GIRL!!! For Sure!!!!

We are SO excited to announce Owen and Brody will be having a little sister join them this summer!!!!!
We went to see the sonographer today and got the news. Todd and I are thrilled. We knew it was probably a girl, but 80% wasn't good enough for us. We want 100%, and we got it! I am a little over nineteen weeks and she cooperated wonderfully! Thank you sweet girl! Mommy is really ready to get going on all your goodies before it gets too hot and I'm too big and your big brothers are out of school. Nana came back from Dallas with me and the boys to help clean out. You can't image how fun it was to tell the grandmother of four boys that she's gettting a girl.

2 comments:

C. said...

Congrats!!! Girls are SOOO fun!! What a wonderful addition to your adorable family!

Emily Osborne said...

Yeah, how exciting!! You are going to LOVE the fact that she has 2 older brothers watching out for her!! Congrats =)