Thursday, March 11, 2010

Baby #3 Update


Well, I know I haven't been giving out much info on our new little bug. A few weeks ago I went to Dr. Molland's sonograhper. She did a 3D and a 4D ultrasound. Little bug had their knees bent and ankles crossed right under the bottom. Not very helpful when Mommy really wants to know what this baby is. Debbie (sonographer) was very determined to find out what our little bundle was. We tried everything and got nothing but an 80% confirmation of a GIRL! That's exciting, but I went in knowing 50% it was a girl, right? The baby looked wonderful, two arms, two legs, ten fingers, ten toes. I know that's what really matters, but I still really, really want to know. Fast forward to Thursday, Dr. Molland took a peek...still looks mostly like a girl! Guess we'll wait. (oh yeah, I have only gained one pound at this point, but you wouldn't know by the size of this belly)

Now, I went today. They drew blood for some test (normal procedure) and then led me into a normal exam room. What? Am I in trouble? I was very spoiled with the boys and received at least two sonos a month, and then sweet Dr. Molland has been giving me one each visit for this baby. So, why not today? He measured the belly, we listened to the sweet little heart beat, and then he tried to send me on my way. What? Really? Then, Dr. Wonderful said let's sneak in a take a peek at baby...Ooooooooooooo! and......NOTHING! I did get to see our beautiful little bug and everything looked wonderful. I said thank you and decided it was not time for this momma to know what she's having. We'll try again next week. Stay tuned!

PS- Tonight was the first night I felt movement! I think little babe wants to make their voice heard!

5 comments:

Camo and Pearls said...

So frustrating! I can't believe you are getting so many sonograms! I'm just so happy that everything looks healthy!

Leigh Ann said...

I remember when I was first pregnant With Z, and my friend said, "So you know you're not going to get a sonogram every visit this time, right?" Between my 2 dr's with the twins, I got a ton of sonograms! Either way it will be great, but little girls are so much fun! Congrats!

Lindsay Wagner said...

MUST be a girl......she's already being high maintenance! ;)

KMcD said...

AHHHH! She certainly is being modest, isn't she??? ;)

Guess we'll have to be patient just a bit longer. I'm ready to shop - either way - for my newest niece or nephew!

the Sebring's said...

Oh! What a sneaky little thing! I can't wait to find out either!! We are definitely coming to visit this summer, just don't know when yet!!