Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Where have we been?

We have been oh-so-busy! Don't get me wrong, we've definitely been having lots of fun too! Here are a few pics from my new fab camera. I'm still practicing taking pics and loading and editing them. I think the guys are lookin' pretty cute! We celebrated our 20 month birthday Monday. (I'll do a little update at the bottom for those who are interested)
So happy to wear our Halloween pj's

Lookin' cute in orange

We headed back to Dallas this weekend. The boys enjoyed so literature on Nana and Papa D fireplace

Did a little accounting and bookkeeping

We went to a small church pumpkin patch to find Nana some good pumpkins for her porch

Owen ran right to this and stuck his face through like he did it everyday of his life. Brody...grabbed lots of little pumpkins and threw them through the holes! Such different personalities!

Owen thought the pumpkins were great!

Brody was very intent on finding the perfect one (we saved this one from sailing through the hole shortly after this picture was taken)

such big helpers!

Owen played ball in the backyard
***Warning! Halloween Preview Below!****
Don't scroll down if you don't want to know what we are going to be!
***
**
*
SUPERMAN!!!!
Superman is getting lots of teeth so his flying is slightly off as one hand is always in his mouth.

So EXCITED about Halloween!

Batman finally gave in and accepted his outfit
*******
We are going and growing at 20 months. Just last week all of our vampire teeth arrived! Within three days of each other there were eight little pointy teeth peeking through. The boys are putting words together, such as "bye-bye Dada" and "no no dog". They are too funny. We have a whole list of animal sounds and will actually perform upon request. Owen is our little mimic. I said "bless you" to B the other day in the car and then this sweet little voice "bess you" from behind me. As far a food, we're still pretty much eating the same thing. I'm heavily relying on V8 for our veggie source, but this week is veggie week and we are trying a new one each night. Corn went over pretty well last night. Green beans didn't fair as well tonight. School is going great. Tuesday was "Brody's best day ever" as far as his teacher were concerned. The drop off is still not smooth. As soon as they are distracted I run and hurdle the baby gate at the door. (be watching FUMC moms I might trip very soon). Bedtime is still 8 and we are on a new tooth brushing kick. It starts out as a tooth brushing and then an all-out chewing on the tooth brush followed by screaming as I take them away. Books are at the top of our list and we watch Cars every single day. I have learned this is the answer to how I can get dinner fixed each night. If I need at least 30 minutes of alone time (dinner, shower, laundry) Cars is the answer. We love puddles, planes, and Handy Manny. Tomorrow is the Halloween party at MDO so stay tuned.


4 comments:

kinsey said...

they are SO CUTE!! love the costumes.

Myndi Easter said...

They look so cute in their outfits! Love them!

KMcD said...

Too cute!!!! Jacob was SO excited to see their costumes, and exclaimed how cool it was that both he and Owen are "Awesome Batman's"!!!!! lol! Give them lots of kisses from all of us!

Penelope said...

Whay cute lil' super heroes!