Last weekend we went out to the air show in Midland. Todd had to work, so Grammie's help was very much appreciated. The boys had a wonderful time and we really appreciate the Garcia Family inviting us! (pictures aren't great, from my iPhone)

Upon arrival, not so sure

The boys were contained by this little fence. Too bad it didn't block the runway. They really wanted to chase the planes!
Grammie and the two cutest little guys I know

Brody thought the runway light was very cool

Owen thought the light was pretty interesting too. I was
shocked that my two tots managed to remove a piece from the light. Shouldn't those things be close to
nondestructive?? If anyone asked, it wasn't us!
2 comments:
I love their jackets! They are sooooo cute!!
how much fun! I am so impressed that you guys are always out doing something fun for the boys!!
Post a Comment