Sunday, December 21, 2008

Have you missed us?

We are still alive...in case you've missed us! We have been so busy. Between normal life (laundry, cooking, bathing), Christmas, parties, and babies, we have been busy. I also have to mention what happened last week at HEB. I always have to make note of such events because this blog might very well be my boys' baby book. We were shopping. Todd had both boys in a buggie (thank goodness for double seats. plus they were all snuggley with two buggie covers crammed in there) and I was doing the shopping. A lovely lady and I were discussing our dislike for HEB's bean organizing with I heard glass shattering and Todd jumping. Owen had his sweet little hand out above the GLASS jars of green beans and was flicking his wrist and clearing the shelf. "Clean up on aisle 5!" Todd was amazed at Owen's technique, very sly. I have never put them in one buggie together. With them sharing a cart you have to allow at least 12 inch clearance on either side of the cart for curiosity purposes. Lesson learned. Who buys green beans in a jar? Pretty fancy!

Mr. Owen has had a tough week. He has been in this pose (with a variety of toys) all week. I think Owen just might get his two front teeth for Christmas. I cringe when he grins and shows those puffy little gums.

This is our new favorite toy. It makes everything better. Our friend Reagan from Stroller Strides has one, so I went to Target and got the last two. When you push the button the Christmas tree spins and the snow swirls with lights. I think Owen likes it because it vibrates just a little and massages his gums. Please see the next photo for an explantion of the hair.

The New Do! I have no idea what happened, but Brody now has a curl. I thought he slept with his head pressed up against his bumper after a bath and this was the result. Two baths later, it's still there. I think he was jealous of Owen's lovely locks! Yes, his face is dirty. Lily thinks he looks like a Who from Dr. Seuss.


I just love these pj's and this is the best pic I could get. Look at those cute bums!

Todd and I were eating dinner and usually one of the boys is not a happy camper for some reason. We were eating and visiting and all the sudden we noticed how quiet it was...they totally passed out at the same time! Wonderful!

Brody and Owen love all Christmas things, as long as they play music. My black labs bark the Christmas carols. The boys think they are so funny. Notice my fab new ottoman (it holds all their toys) and how well B Boy is standing. He is so proud!

How great are these shirts? "My brother is the Naughty One". I love Target!

Thank you Nana and Papa D for our Christmas card. It plays "Here Come Santa Claus" over and over and over!

Brody received an early Christmas present and it was a huge hit! The Browns brought it over last night and the boys destroyed the box trying to play with it so after Todd cooked me breakfast (that's right! eat your heart out ladies!) he opened it up for the boys. It was a nice babysitter today.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

LOVE the pic of them asleep in the highchairs! That is priceless and is it just me or do the keep getting cuter and cuter!

the Sebring's said...

Umm.......the boys have gotten so big! I can't believe they are going to be one soon! It was just yesterday........when they were born! Merry Christmas Rogers fam!