Saturday, December 13, 2008

A few new pics

Todd had the afternoon off yesterday, so we took advantage and tried to get some stuff done. We have entered the final week of work on the house. The guys will finish the kitchen island and hang the new doors on Monday! So excited. I was really nervous about having to buy them Christmas presents because I thought they might be here Christmas day. The boys bathroom is amazing. They did a great job and all my changes and guesses worked together. The other morning I was in the boys rooming playing with them and the heater man came to look at the heater. I put the boys in their cribs and knew they would just have to cry it out while I showed the nice man where to go. I went back to their room and it was quiet, are you kidding me? Did they really go to sleep? NO! Owen was watching his crib aquarium and Brody...he was in the bathroom. One painter was holding him in his lap and they were watching the other guy paint. If I had only known, they babysat too! I just might keep them around. Hope everyone is not stressing too much this Christmas season!

Apparently, under the jumper is just as fun as in the jumper!

Owen at dinner

B-boy was such a flirt at dinner. There was this cute high school couple behind us and Brody was trying to steal this girl away from her man. Todd was so proud. The boyfriend kinda bowed up to our little lady killer.

Posing in front of the pretty tree. Don't you know restaurants hate to see us coming!

0 comments: