Sunday, June 1, 2014

No More Floaties!

Today was a big day! Henley had decided to drop the floatie and swim unassisted!!!
 Todd and I got in the water with the kids and I decided to take off her Puddle Jumper to see what she could do. She swam along the ledge and back and forth to me a few times as ling as I was very close. Then she bailed on the pool and headed for the hot tub where she can touch the bottom.  She swam back and forth for a good while and the next thing we knew she was in the pool swimming across the shallow end!!! So exciting! We are so proud of our little fish!
 BBoy and Dad
 Henley has been trying to put her face in the water and look around but couldn't get under the water with her floaties on.  Her and Owen, the goggle twins just hang out under water.
 my boys!
 this guys loves a good thumbs-up pose!
 tricks with dad
there goes our newest little fish!
BIG DAY!

0 comments: