Monday, April 28, 2014

Henley Here Lately

Henley is quite a treat here lately. She had a few month spell, while precious, she was very difficult. The "terrible threes" I heard about were in BIG TIME action. She and I get to hang out Monday, Wednesday, and Friday while the boys are at school so we've made lots of memories this year.


Sitting in her Little Mermaid chair she picked out. She refused the standard green collapsible lawn chair...shocking! She watches all her brothers' game from this perch.


I'm so proud of the swimmer she is becoming! This past week she has gotten so brave and is swimming so well by herself.


Posing in front of the Bluebonnets at Bluebonnet cafe after a yummy breakfast with GreatMa and GreatPa. She put away her HUGE pancake.


I pulled up to school to pick up Henley and she was rocking these glasses. They are so "Spy Glasses"


Picked up Henley on Thursday wearing her "Listening Ears".


This girl can put away the corn on the cob! She is definitely her mother's child!


Henley loves her princesses! I heard her today talking to Holly (our dog), she was holding up each princess and introducing them to Holly. She sleeps with Rapunzel and Pascal lots of nights because she insists on reading Rapunzel's Magical Hair and likes acting it out with these two friends.


While cleaning the flower beds and planting my flowers, Henley thought she would test out the hot tub...67 degrees and she stuck it out for a few minutes!

One day last week, I pulled up to the kindergarten door to get the boys. Owen's teacher ran down to the preschool door to grab Henley for me. When Henley got in the car, in her most serious voice, "Momma, you forgot me!"... She doesn't miss a thing!

0 comments: