As soon as school's out, what do you do? Head to the lake with the Lunsfords!


Sporting our new outfits GreatNan sent from Hawaii

First boat-nap of the season

Daddy is our favorite Super Hero!


We are sooooooo cute! I'm a lucky lady!

The dads headed home late Monday to get back to the grind and support of expensive habits! So we headed to Zilker Park in Austin with the kiddos. They enjoyed the playground but snow cones and people watching might have won out!

Next up, was a fun train ride. Then we headed to HulaHut for a delish lunch!

We had to hit up Target and World Market too. We had planned on going home Monday with the dads, so we NEEDED to go shopping for more stuff to keep us going through the week!

Back to the condo for an evening swim before dinner.

Wednesday we had another mini adventure to San Antonio. The Grays, Hoods, and Other Rogers were at the JWMarriott and we needed to see our friends. I wish I had pics to show how much fun we had! Brody, my dare devil, LOVED the huge dark tunnel water slide. Owen enjoyed the kids area with his gal, Chloe and the lazy river was a big hit with the boys. Henley enjoyed a nap! On our way out, we encountered this turtle. Truth be told, this might have been the highlight for the kids....it's the little things!

Thursday, we went over the the Yacht Club at HSB. As you can see, we had it all to ourselves. The weather looked bad, but made for a pleasant time.



We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends Todd and I and our children love so much. Thankful for a great school year and I'm looking forward to a wonderful summer with friends and family! Happy Summer 2013!
0 comments:
Post a Comment