Sunday, January 22, 2012

Putting Baby to Bed

A little background... Henley received a baby bed from my parents for Christmas. In fact, this was my baby bed when I was a little girl, but it used to have a water mattress. Apparently the water in the sealed pouch has evaporated since I enjoyed playing with this...kinda makes me feel old...

Henley's custom bedding arrived today (yes, it matches her beautiful bedding in her crib). Daddy was showing her how to properly tuck baby in night-night.

Is this correct, Daddy?


I don't think baby needs a comforter (probably because Mommy doesn't let Henley sleep with hers)


Maybe baby should sleep on top of the covers?


Baby doesn't need all that fancy bedding


Maybe Owen needs to go night-night?


Henley doesn't think this is right...


Daddy steps in and shows the gang how to tuck the sweet baby in. It was so funny how into this the boys were. We had to fight them off so sister could play with her new toy.

0 comments: