Today was Henley's first day of Children's Day Out.

Of course, she had to be woken up. Poor thing, she likes to sleep in and due to her brother's schedule she rarely gets to, and now...she has places to be herself!

I have been experimenting with finger foods frantically these last two weeks. Mainly because she has started to refuse baby food, but also I knew she had to be able to feed herself at
CDO. I have been giving her everything Todd and I have been eating (SO should have done this with her older brothers!) and she loves it. I haven't found anything she really doesn't like. The one thing she loves that I have a hard time with is meat sticks. I'm big on texture and that is NOT a good texture!

Big Girl! We have also totally done away with the bottle! Of course, she didn't care as long as she got her milk in some kind of container. She does very well with a straw so I stick to straw
sippy cups mostly.

I was really hoping she would be walking by the time she went to
CDO, but mostly for selfish reasons. 1. So she is clean and dog hair free 2. So she can wear ALL these cute dresses

Such a pose!
She did great at drop off. Just went in like she had been there a million times. Luckily I had to hurry and get the boys to their school so there was no time for Mommy to be sad her little girl is growing up so fast!
0 comments:
Post a Comment