Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Labor Day 2010

This year for Labor Day we stayed home. Todd had to go into work for a little bit so Grammie and I took the kiddos to the park in the morning and then after naps we all headed up to the pool for a final day at the club.
Henley already seems to have an opinion of all the picture taking.
Man, she is so stinkin' cute!

Look what I have!

The bathing beauty in her cheetah

Grammie and her girl

Owen, "Hold on Brody we're going over here"

"No, let's go over here instead"
They did this forever. I don't know if Brody was so tired or what but he followed Owen's instructions with no complaints. Wonders never cease.

Handsome Brody

Oh Boy! We need one of these at home!

I DON'T want to go to the park!

Thank goodness Owen was there to hold that tree up!

No babies were harmed during this process
(she was with Momma)

Whew! We all made it home!

0 comments: