The Earls joined us at Greentree to have breakfast with Santa. Sounds like a good idea, three two-year-olds and a one-year-old, sitting through brunch, and then sitting on the big guys lap. It actually went very well. We had a great time and the kiddos did great!

Jackson and Lillian couldn't wait. They made their way to Santa before we ate. They were pros. I think this was visit number three for them. Maybe the Rogers need to try out different locations next year.

Owen had a plat of yummy food and he insisted on eating raisins. Will we ever eat?

Jackson just loved hanging out with the big kids.

Brody tried some food, I think?

Here's our table with four high chairs.

Brody didn't mind the big guy...

Owen did!
2 comments:
Yeaaaaa the Rogers are back on the blog! Looks like you all had a great Holiday season!
That Santa pic looks JUST like one my husband took right after I tore myself away from Claire, who was screaming on Santa's lap. I was trying to console her while Santa just kept telling me to get the heck out of there. Rachel thought he was pretty cool.
Post a Comment